Belly up to the bar for sex, violence, and a faceless killer. Blue Underground is having one hell of a 2012 and STRIP NUDE FOR YOUR KILLER is another solid release from Lustig and crew. This isn’t one of the greatest examples of giallos and it certainly isn’t the best flick to come from hackish director Andrea Bianchi (that would be MALABIMBA) but it has two things going for it:
1. Some truly unique moments and a WHAT THE FUCK ending.
2. It stars Edwige Fenech who I am fairly sure I could watch blowing her nose and be aroused. Am I a pig? Yup.
SEE YOU ON FORTY DEUCE,
- [THE BIG QUESTION] WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE ENSEMBLE IN MOVIES? - July 22, 2016
- [IN THEATERS NOW] THE BOY (2016) - January 24, 2016
- Cult Movie Mania Releases Lucio Fulci Limited Edition VHS Sets - January 5, 2016